WORK WITH ME
You can grow a thriving Pilates business that doesn’t require a 60-hour work week, running between three studios or working from 5am to 9pm just to get enough clients to fill your schedule and just scrape by.
You can attract the right clients to your business. Ones who will love what you do and stay for the long term.
You can strengthen your Pilates skills, develop your unique teaching style and become the brilliant Pilates teacher you were born to be.
I’ll show you how.
I work with dedicated Pilates teachers who are ready to get serious about their business, dive deep into the work and create a business they love that supports the life they live. Pilates is their career, their passion, and their purpose and they want to do more than just get by financially.
My clients want to run thriving businesses, teach life-changing lessons and learn everything they can about the method they love – but they know they can’t do it alone.
Together we’ll discover your ideal clients, start marketing, and put systems in place for long-term success.
Whether you’re a teacher or studio owner I’ll show you how to take control of your business. We’ll look at your numbers so that you learn to love them (rather than fear them), streamline your systems and refine your marketing so you can spend less time managing your business and more time doing what you love – teaching.
Interested in improving your teaching skills and knowledge of Classical Pilates? We’ll look at where you are now, strengthen the areas of classical technique you have questions on, and work together to sharpen your teaching skills.
Weekday Workshop Series
THE WEEKDAY WORKSHOP SERIES
Weekly Online Workshops to Fill Your Bucket
When was the last time you had a complete apparatus review? Was it in your training program?
Were there some exercises you weren’t physically ready to do or never got to try, and now you need them to advance your work and your clients?
Do you shy away from teaching some of the more advanced exercises because you’re not totally confident in doing them yourself?
Are you searching for a way to delve deeper into the classical Pilates technique, but can’t give up your weekend for a full workshop or conference?
I understand. I struggled for years to balance the demands of my teaching schedule with my desire for continuing education. Attending conferences or workshops meant canceling clients or giving up my only free day during the week…
……Which is why I created the Weekday Workshop Series.
Each eight-week course covers a single apparatus.
Every week, you’ll get 90-minutes of live lecture and demonstration, and each group is limited to eight students, so you get the individual attention you deserve.
- Gaining access to a small workshop environment where you can try all the exercises with one-on-one guidance and correction.
- Learning the details of every exercise and how each works within the system.
- Seeing others work, learning from their corrections, and discovering how to guide your own clients through the exercises.
- Confidently progressing your clients toward some of the most advanced exercises and recognizing when they’re ready for them.
- Tapping into a community of supportive Pilates teachers around you for encouragement and discussion.
Teacher training programs are like drinking from a fire hose. There’s so much information to digest: not only learning the exercises, but learning to teach them and to deal with injuries.
You already have the teaching basics. With My Weekday Workshops, it’s never been easier to open the door on the nuances of classical Pilates technique.
The Weekday Workshop Series is a one-of-a-kind, online program that helps you dig deep into the classical Pilates technique.
- Six 90-minute technique sessions covering basic through advanced exercises
- One full Apparatus Workout with 30-minute discussion and review
- One 90-minute Round Table Session where you can get your teaching questions answered
- Videos of all the sessions for you to keep
- A Facebook group of supportive teachers and additional teaching resources
How does it work?
- All classes are run on the Zoom.us platform. It allows everyone to see each other (think “Hollywood Squares for Pilates”) and talk to each other.
- We meet virtually, over the course of eight weeks. We’ll cover five to six exercises each session. There’s usually time for demonstration and for everyone to do the exercise and discussion.
- If you have any questions as you work through the techniques over the week, there’s an active Facebook group where I’ll be happy to answer anything.
What do I need to join?
- A device with internet and a built-in camera
- Access to the apparatus we’re covering (Yup, everyone participates)
What if I can’t make a session?
- All of the sessions are recorded and will be available for you to download. If you have any questions on the exercises, you can post a question or video for review to the Facebook group.
As a result of the Weekday Workshop Series, you’ll:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the classical exercises so that you are a more effective teacher
- Have a roadmap to progress your clients through even the most advanced repertoire
- Understand how to deal with imbalances and injuries
- See how all the exercises work within the Pilates system as a whole, so you’ll never wonder what exercise to give next.
The Mat 1/10/17 – 3/8/17
Wednesdays Section A 9:30 – 11 am Pacific
Section B 1:00 – 2:30 pm Pacific
Thursdays Section C 7:00 – 8:30 am Pacific
The Reformer 4/4/17 – 5/23
Wednesdays Section A 9:30 – 11 am Pacific
Section B 1:00 – 2:30 pm Pacific
Thursdays Section C 7:00 – 8:30 am Pacific
“Thank you, Karen Frischmann, for your insightful Wednesday Workshops. The ‘Aha’ moments that I’ve obtained, actively participating in the exercises AND being able to review our recordings, are invaluable for my deeper understanding of the classical work. Looking forward to the next one!” – Jo Feeney
“My online learning with Karen’s 90-minute workshop is something I look forward to! The convenience of working with Karen online allows me the opportunity to take continuing education without the added expense of travel and downtime in my studio.Karen’s ability to give detailed attention to all of the online participants make the workshop a truly educational experience. There is movement, discussion and problem-solving. A combination of my consistent practice and Karen’s knowledge from the workshop has taken my pilates to a deeper level as a student and teacher. I’m already signed up for the next session!” – Carmen Lanteigne
Have questions? I’d be happy to answer them! Email me at email@example.com
Lessons - Internet and In - Studio
SCHEDULE TIME FOR YOURSELF
Over Skype or In – Studio
You started as a client loving the work. You continued as an apprentice, getting your butt kicked on a daily basis.
Now your own lessons are getting put aside as the demands of running your business and teaching full time are taking over.
You really miss those intense workouts, the personal way you learned Pilates and the regular opportunities to deepen your knowledge of the work.
Conference and workshops are great, but they only come around every few months and nothing replaces a regular lesson to get back to what you love. Doing the work.
You wish there was a way for you to get regular lessons with an experienced classical teacher without having to leave your studio.
I’m here to help.
I’m a mentor for dedicated Pilates teachers who want to continue learning the classical Method. I’ve been teaching classical Pilates for over 20 years and teaching online lessons since 2011.
My private lessons are geared to the needs and demands of Pilates teachers. Each lesson will give you the intense workout you crave, the expertise of an experienced, classical teacher, and the in-depth analysis of the work you want to refine your teaching skills and deepen your understanding of the Pilates method.
As a result of regular lessons you’ll:
- Get an amazing workout under a watchful eye
- Learn new Pilates exercises and advanced techniques
- Discover new ways to problem-solve client issues and injuries
- Learn the way you did when you fell in love with Pilates
Lessons are offered internationally over Skype and in-studio in my private Los Angeles studio.
Single session $125 USD
Package of 10 sessions $1200 USD
The Pilates Business Spotlight Sessions
You’re out on your own. Your clients are thrilled with their lessons. You love teaching, but you’re struggling a bit with the business part.
You’re frustrated because new clients can’t find you. You’ve worked on your marketing and know it needs a few tweaks to make it successful, but you just don’t know what they are.
Your schedule is all over the place and you’re overwhelmed, overworked and exhausted. You’re looking for a way to consolidate it, but need an objective eye to help you make sense of it all.
Or maybe you’re thinking of starting your own studio, have a plan, and are ready to go, but you’re a bit nervous that you may have missed something. You’d love to have someone with experience look at your plan, answer your questions, and see if there are any holes.
You’re looking for clarity – answers to your business questions, but you don’t need or want a full coaching program to move forward.
You’re ready to turn your passion for teaching Pilates into a profitable business.
You’re excited about creating a schedule that works for your life filled with clients you love to teach.
You can’t wait to move your business the next level success.
You just wish there was someone who knew the Pilates business to check in with, talk about your ideas and concerns and help you move forward.
I’m Karen Frischmann –a Pilates mentor and business coach with over 20 years of experience teaching and running profitable Pilates studios.
I’ll help you find the answers you need to move your business forward.
The Spotlight Session is a single, laser-focused, session to help solve the most pressing problem in your business.
As a result of The Spotlight Session you’ll:
- Gain clarity about your business so you can feel confident about the steps you need to make it more successful.
- Feel excited about creating a schedule that works for you.
- Have confidence that you have the tools and skills you need to move your business to the next level.
The Personal Pilates Business Profile
This in-depth profile will help us discover what’s working and what’s not in your business. You’ll define your business, look at where you are and how you want it to grow. You’ll uncover your strengths and challenges, and define what makes you unique.
The Spotlight Session
During this 60 (or 90) minute call, we’ll take a close look at your business and the issue you want to focus on. We’ll look at what’s working and what’s not and together we’ll come up with a rock solid plan so you’ll know exactly what steps to take, in what order, so you can work towards your dream.
The Action Plan
This is your step-by-step guide to success. Together we will craft a plan with clear, actionable steps and deadlines.
You’ll receive a support email from me 1-week after our session to keep you on track. I’ll be there to see what progress you’ve made, answer any questions that come up and troubleshoot any obstacles you encounter.
Two weeks after our session we’ll have a 30-minute phone check-in. We’ll celebrate what you’ve accomplished, refine your plan and add the next steps so you can achieve amazing results.
You can do this! You were born to do this work. With a little guidance, support, and a great plan, anything is possible.
Investment: $250 60-minute Spotlight Session
$275 90-minute Spotlight Session
Let’s Get Started
The Next Steps
1) Click here “Get Started Now” to submit your payment.
2) Within 48 – hours of making your payment, you’ll get a personal email from me with your new client agreement, Personal Pilates Business Profile and a link to schedule your sessions.
Still have questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Frischmann is possibly the finest Pilates instructor I have ever had. Her knowledge of the Pilates Method and the body is such that you can really tell she has digested the method and made it her own. She offers patient but firm instruction and always helps me learn something new about my body, an exercise or an overarching theme of the Pilates method. I am fortunate enough to have a regular weekly appointment with Karen and to count her among my friends.Andrea Maida
Karen is an amazing amazing teacher and mentor!
I started working with Karen in the fall of 2014 training to get into Vintage Pilates’ THE WORK. She became my main teacher and mentor. I connected with her right away as both a person and as a teacher. There was no ego whatsoever, just a real person wanting the best in you. She knew what I needed and wanted and she kept at it until I got into the WORK in 2015.
She is the Clara Pilates of our time and I would not have become the teacher I am today if it wasn’t for her. She is real, compassionate, and takes you out of your comfort zone. Her eyes are eagle eyes, seeing everything in your body and as soon as you walk through that door, she will know what your body needs and wants then she will make that body achieve what was needed on that day! There is nothing you can hide from her…… and yet remains very humble – indeed a rare trait nowadays when you are one of the top teachers in the world. Thank you, Karen!Jacqueline Martin