2019 MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
6 Teachers. One Choice.
Are you ready to move your teaching forward but don’t really know how?
Are you looking for a greater understanding of classical Pilates or ready to make the jump to teacher trainer?
When it comes to teaching Pilates there are no shortcuts.
But you already knew that.
That’s why you’ve invested time and money in course after course to make things happen in your teaching.
Book a free call now to see how we can work together this year.
At this point in your career, you can’t find a program that exactly fits your needs.
- You have a vision of where you want to go with your teaching, who you want to serve and how you want to make a difference.
- You have big personal or professional Pilates goals – they’re a little scary and you want by-your-side support so you can achieve them.
- You have dreams of designing your own training program, teaching workshops or becoming a more effective teacher, but you don’t have a clear path to where you want to get to, or how to get there.
- You’re ready to invest the time and effort in your education to truly master Pilates and become the expert teacher you know you can be. The thing is you can’t find a program that exactly fits your needs.
This private mentor experience is like no other. It’s a highly-personalized coaching and accountability program specifically designed to help you in exactly the ways you need to achieve your goals this year.
It’s a done-with-you, one-on-one experience with everything you need and nothing you don’t.
And I think you’ll love it.
Here’s what’s included in the program:
- 90-minute kick-off session to establish your individual goals and set a plan for the next nine months together.
- A personal step – by – step plan, so you can stay on track and see your progress every step of the way.
- 3 private sessions per month to work on you the skills you need to achieve your goals and guide you.
- Monthly reviews to ensure you’re on track and offer you added support throughout the program.
- 2 group mastermind calls a month with other members of the mentorship community so you can get quality feedback and learn in a group setting from committed teachers around the world.
- A private discussion group only for this program where you can get support, and celebrate wins.
- 3 exclusive 3-hour workshops
- And a partner by your side every step of the way to increase your productivity and hold you accountable to your dream.
- Videos of all for you to keep
As a result of the program you will:
- Set your teaching apart
- Get massive results for your clients
- Improve your teaching and understanding of the classical Pilates method
- Make a difference in the lives of your students
- Do what you love every day.
I guarantee this experience will change you and your practice forever. If you show up, do the work, and are open to candid, honest feedback, I’ll show you how to achieve your dreams.
Finding the right mentor was a game changer for me. He took me out of my comfort zone, taught me to see Pilates differently and allowed me to become the teacher I am today. I would not be here without his encouragement, a few pushes (or shoves) in the right direction and a whole lot of tough love. And that’s why I created this opportunity for a limited few. A few who are ready to step into their own light, work their butts off and make their teaching dreams come true.
What you need to know about me
Someone once said, “It is the greatest achievement of a teacher to enable their students to surpass them.” And as a mentor, I take that to heart. And this is because, when we work together, I’m completely invested in your success. I want you to achieve your dreams in your way, and I’ll be by your side cheering you on as you succeed.
With over 25 years of experience teaching Pilates, investigating the method and running successful studios and programs, I’ve mastered the exact skills you need to take your teaching to the next level.
I love this work, for how it changed my life, how it changes the lives of my students and how dedicated teachers like you can change others. Let’s do this.
To learn more about how you can be one of the select clients in the 2019 Mentorship, click below to schedule a free 30-minute call. We can talk about the details, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
“Karen’s knowledge of Pilates is broad and deep, based on years of practice, reflection, and instruction from master teachers like Jay Grimes and Romana Kryzanowska. She has a keen eye and perceives the smallest detail of how my body experiences a particular exercise. She then shapes my sessions according to exactly what is needed. She inspires me to discover connection within myself — mind to body, and body to itself — and also to make connections between the exercises. She is skilled at unwinding complexity and then building sequences that facilitate understanding and progress. Her creativity and curiosity seem boundless. I have many “aha” moments as Karen relates aspects of Pilates to my interests in playing music, running, and cycling. I am grateful for her patience, good humor, kindness, and skill in guiding me to discovery after discovery.”